if you fail to plan, you plan to fail
This is often heard in corporate world and is why developing a strategic plan is a very important first step for any organization. It is not necessary that only a new organization will need to make a strategic plan, but even existing organizations experiencing or targeting aggressive growth will need to develop one as well. The purpose is to bring absolute clarity about the goals and targets of the organization so that all energies are focused in the same direction. This will significantly boost the chances of success for any organization. We can help in developing clear strategic plans for you first and later can also help you in implementing those plans.
Following are some plans we have helped companies develop / implement:
- Developed a strategic plan for an Internal Audit department of a large manufacturing conglomerate and helped them implement a software solution to assist in achieving the goals.
- Developed short-term and long-term strategic plans for a large Rice trading and manufacturing company. The plans were developed to convert the business into a profitable one within 2 years.
- Developed a plan to list a large FMCG company in an international stock exchange to maximize funding potential. This included a thorough research on selecting the best option for the country of listing and country of company incorporation in light of the tax implications.
- Developed a corporate plan and budgets for FMCG company and for a trading and manufacturing company.
- Developed a strategy for a large FMCG company to obtain sales tax refunds from the government. Assisted in implementing that strategy which resulted in receiving more than USD 10 million refunds in one year, the highest refund in the company’s history.
- Developed a strategic plan for a large fertilizer manufacturing plant for relocating more than 250,000 machinery spares to a new location. This plan was then implemented successfully resulting in on time relocation without a single penny loss, without any safety incident / injury and without any disruption in service levels.
- Developed a strategic plan for an Internal Audit department to conduct their IT audits based on COSO / COBIT framework.
- Developed the brand philosophy and design for the clients
- Documented brand analysis for re-branding of established companies as part of their strategic plans
- Researched the marketing mix included in the strategic plans
- Developed marketing strategy (core idea) as part of the overall strategic plans
- Developed brand design (logo, stationery, brand guidelines) to support the strategic plans
- Developed concept design as part of the strategic plan
- Carried out graphic designing as part of implementation of the strategic plans
- Prepared different marketing material for the client as part of the implementation of the strategic plan